Wednesday, January 13

Online applications and tools continued

Slideshare - I attempted to view the "Fab Freebies for Productivity" slide show created by Princeton Public Library using Slideshare but it failed to load.

Google Docs - I created a document using this tool way back on 22/09/2009 and e-mailed it to the L2TD Team. It was a recipe for my favourite chocolate cake, the Lemonade Mud Cake. Well, finding that saved document again today in Google Docs and e-mailing it to the Team again was very klunky indeed!! I am wondering if perhaphs Google is having some issues today with access to their online applications, but hey, what do I know!

Anyway, what I remember about using Google Docs back in September is that it was easy to use and share/e-mail to others. There is a variety of templates one could choose from, eg. Resume, Invoice, etc. A useful tool to have if one did not already have wordprocessing software installed in one's home computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment