Wednesday, January 6

Podcasts and audio

Podcasts? I get it, they are a bit like RSS feeds for non-music audio or video recordings posted on the Internet. To get the podcast alerts in the area of intrest one had to complete an online subscription form. Perhaps if I had a need or a great amount of time on my hands I could find it useful? However from a library perspective the use of Podcasts could be useful in the same way like the RSS feeds are.
I discovered the TripleJ Radio podcast site, did not get very far with it as it required one to subscribe to it.
Had a look at State Library of Victoria list of Podcasts. The listed titles looked useful.

Explored one podcast search engine, the Podcast Alley. At this stage, I think it is for the committed ...I'm not likely to use podcasts personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment